Looking For Bryan Texas Truck Accident Lawyers?
Contact The Watson Law Firm For Help With Your Truck Accident Claim!
Accidents that involve tractor trailers and smaller passenger cars typically result in greater physical damage – and injury. Adding to the confusion an auto driver may face is the multiple parties that could be responsible for the payment of property and injury claims. Sorting all of this out requires truck accident lawyers in Bryan Texas who know how to handle complex claims such as this.
Who are the parties that Bryan TX truck accident lawyers may hold liable for an accident between a passenger car and a big rig?
- The driver of the truck/tractor.
- The trucking company under which the truck operates.
- The owner of the trailer if not the trucking company.
- The company that leased the services of the trailer.
Trying to sort out the responsible parties when a trucking accident happens takes experience in handling this type of complex claim. The truck accident lawyers with the Watson Law Firm have that experience and are prepared to actively pursue a claim against those responsible parties on behalf of their clients who were injured from a collision with an 18-wheeler.
- We understand federal and state trucking regulations.
- We know how important it is to preserve all evidence regarding the accident.
- We know the documentation that is unique to the trucking industry and will ensure it does not disappear.
- We can deal with the lawyers and experts trucking companies and their insurance companies have available.
- We will take your case to trial if a fair and just settlement is not offered.
When you have been injured in an accident with an 18-wheeler, you need to recover and not worry about handling your injury claim. The truck accident lawyers in Bryan Texas with the Watson Law Firm are the representatives you need to guide your injury claim to a successful conclusion!