Looking For Brazos County Texas Truck Accident Lawyers?
The Watson Law Firm Has Experienced Trucking Accident Lawyers!
Accidents happen every day between passenger cars or trucks and the big rig tractor trailers that travel our roads and highways, resulting in severe injury to those people in smaller vehicles. According to experienced truck accident lawyers in Brazos County Texas, the accident may have been caused by the negligent actions of the person driving the 18-wheeler. Most if not all of the actions could have been avoided or prevented.
What are the actions of the truck driver that have been identified by truck accident lawyers in Brazos County Texas that can lead to an accident with a tractor trailer?
- Driver’s use of drugs or alcohol.
- Driver fatigue, distractions, and inattention.
- Aggressive driving habits of the driver.
- Lack of proper driver training about the truck’s performance capability.
Those who have been injured in a car-truck collision are facing a long period of recovery – with medical bills, loss of work, and loss of income. Finding Brazos County TX truck accident lawyers to handle the many details that will be involved is the best choice to make. The attorneys from the Watson Law Firm are prepared to be your advocate against the trucking company’s team of insurance representative and lawyers.
- We can determine and establish liability for the accident.
- We will gather all necessary evidence to support your injury claim.
- We will seek just compensation for your injuries and take the case to trial if a fair settlement cannot be reached.
Don’t feel defenseless against all of the trucking company people and resources investigating your injury claim resulting from a collision with a tractor-trailer. The experienced and efficient Brazos County TX truck accident lawyers with the Watson Law Firm are prepared to handle your claim for fair and just compensation!