Education and Honors
- Baylor University School of Law – Juris Doctorate (1992)
- University of Oklahoma – B.B.A.; graduated with high honors (1989)
Admissions and Certifications
- Licensed to practice law in the State of Texas since 1992.
- Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization since 2002.
- Licensed to practice law in all Texas state courts.
- Admitted to practice in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas.
- Admitted to practice in the United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas.
- Admitted to practice in the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit.
- Credentialed Mediator.
- State Bar of Texas
- Brazos County Bar Association
- Tried jury trials in courts in numerous counties throughout the state.
- Argued cases in front of the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit, the 2nd Court of Appeals – Fort Worth, and the 12th Court of Appeals – Tyler.
- Tried jury trials in federal courts in Texas.
- Served on the State Bar of Texas Federal Judicial Relations Committee.
- Maintains an excellent rating by AVVO.
- Married and has two children, one currently plays collegiate baseball at the University of Arkansas, and the other attends College Station High School.
- Coached his son’s baseball teams.
- Has served his community by holding leadership positions in the Jaycees, and at his church.